Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Good Ole' Texas "Yeehaw!"

So horribly ashamed... my vow to blog daily has already gone kaput.

Update...Blew by the $1000 mark today. Finished a huge pile of assorted projects and was knocking out 3000 to 5000 words per day for a few days. Man, I love Elance!

I know, I know, but I had to make up for taking the weekend off! Two of my munchkins had birthdays.

Vivien Grace turned 9 on Saturday, and Duncan Ray celebrated #1 on Mother's Day.

Chance Delany will be 7 this coming Sunday, and my sister and bro in law will be here, so don't expect to see too much of me next weekend either!

I have so many varied things I am doing... The SEO news and blog are teaching me so much. I loved doing articles for Karina at MomRelief, and Joy (whom I helped with migraine related research - thank you Joy!!!) was a delight as we knocked out her project. (Everybody, just look at her lovely comment on my last post!)

I am still doing the stories updating news on petroleum companies as well, and may start a new blogging job soon. I knocked out a batch of articles on diabetes, and am still rolling out pages out for the acne website.

Hmm... does that cover it all? I know I still have a little one in the works, but I am on the prowl again for still more projects.

See ya later!

Slainte,

Grace

No comments: